Here’s a quick list of some interesting healthcare resources I keep track of.
Healthcare Technology Landscape & Fundraising
- The Health Tech Ecosystem - A nice 2 slide overview of different players in the healthcare techology ecosystem.
- Digital Health Funding Landscape - Rock Health’s regular health funding landscape (updated June 2013).
General Healthcare Data & IT:
- HealthData.gov - A federal government website managed by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services that releases healthcare data for public consumption. Cool place to start if you’re looking to crunch some public data.
- The eHealth Initiative - Though this site is pretty archaic in terms of the content layout and CMS, it has some useful info on Meaningful Use, mHealth, ePrescribing, Chronic Disease and more.
- List of Healthcare APIs - What it sounds like.
####Most Active VCs in Digital Health:
- General Catalyst Partners
- Andreessen Horowitz
- Khosla Ventures
- Norwest Venture Partners
- Maverick Capital
- Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- West Health Investment Fund
- Google Ventures
- Founders Fund
- New Leaf Venture Partners