I’ve been fortunate enough to travel a bunch over the course of my life. I started out by visiting all 50 US states, but recently I’ve been focused on traveling internationally.
For each trip I take, I compile suggestions/itineraries from friends who have been there. They’re all up on my website/GitHub so you can add your own suggestions to the list.
Here are a few places I’ve been.
- I’ve been to all 50 US states.
- Canada: Banff, Jasper & Yoho National Parks
- Chile: San Pedro de Atacama
- Chilean Patagonia: Torres del Paine
- Peru: Lima, The Sacred Valley & trek to Machu Picchu
- Iceland: Drive the Ring Road
- Italy: Lake Como, Venice & The Dolomites
- Amsterdam & The Netherlands
- Jackson Hole, WY, Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks
A few places I’d like to go:
- South Africa
- Svalbard, Norway
Have a tip? Send me an email.